Genesis Health Screen
Please contact us if you wish to do a health screening.
Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency has partnered with Genesis Occupational Health to bring you these health screenings at no charge to you as an employee by committing to enter your health screening results on the MBAEA Wellness Website. All data entered on the website is confidential and cannot be viewed by or provided to the Mississippi Bend AEA, or any other company. Only generalized information is received by the Agency and is used to help determine the effectiveness of the Wellness Program and plan Wellness Program Changes. All information is protected under the State, Federal, and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency also wants to extend this offer to spouses and retirees at a low cost for all services. Please make your payment to the Agency prior to the day of the screening. Contact Lisa Wulf at (563) 344-6424, email@example.com with questions.
For Health Screenings:
- Fasting is required for 12 hours prior to your appointment. Do not eat any food or drink, anything other than water.
- It is recommended that you drink water as you normally would. It is important to be well hydrated.
- Take prescribed medications as normal with water (e.g. blood pressure medicine).
- Do not exercise vigorously for 24 hours before your appointment.
- Avoid caffeine for 24 hours before your appointment.
- Avoid nicotine immediately before your appointment.
- Do not wear panty hose or lotion to your appointment.