Quality Learning Consultant - Student Programs (C)
- Full Time
- More Information
The Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency is conducting a search for a Quality Learning Consultant – Student Programs (C).
The essential functions for the Quality Learning Consultant – Student Programs (C) position:
- Provide instruction and leadership for the Home School Assistance Program including; communication with LEAs, professional development for parent-teachers, educational opportunities for students, on-going formal and informal communication with parents/students, and supervising teaching requirements (Iowa Code).
- Provide leadership, management, and budgeting for Mississippi Bend AEA homeschool testing (Iowa Code). Communicate effectively with LEA’s regarding Iowa Assessments for homeschool students.
- Provide leadership, management, and on-going assessment for Mississippi Bend AEA Regional Math Bee.
The successful candidate for a Quality Learning Consultant – Student Programs (C) must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in education required.
- Iowa Teaching License 7-12. K-12 preferred.
- Successful experience working with homeschool families. Experience working with students with a broad range of ages, interests and abilities.
Persons wishing to be considered should submit an application package that includes:
- A detailed letter stating personal qualifications, experience and reasons for interest in the position
- A current resume
- A list of three professional references who may be contacted at the interview stage (include names, titles, addresses, and day time telephone numbers)
- College or University transcripts
The applicant is responsible for having relevant materials forwarded; all materials received will be acknowledged and treated confidentially. The applicant will be screened by members of the search committee and selected candidates will be interviewed.