- Full Time
- More Information
The Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency is conducting a search for up to five Speech-Language Pathologists.
The essential functions for the Speech-Language Pathologist position:
· Evaluate skills in the communication domain (articulation, voice, fluency, language) to create implement and monitor IFSP/IEP.
· Perform screening and assessment Child Find activities in the academic and communication domains.
· Utilize evidenced based literacy instruction to enhance student achievement in all academic settings (e.g., general education classroom, special education classroom setting) using a variety of service delivery models (direct, consultative, co-teaching).
· Utilize evidenced based articulation evaluation and instructional practices to enhance student achievement in all academic settings using a variety of service delivery models.
The successful candidate for a Speech-Language Pathologist must have:
· Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
· Meet Iowa licensure requirements
· Experience in educational setting preferred
Persons wishing to be considered should submit an application package that includes:
· A detailed letter stating personal qualifications, experience and reasons for interest in the position
· A current resume
· A list of three professional references who may be contacted at the interview stage (include names, titles, addresses, and day time telephone numbers)
· College or University transcripts
The applicant is responsible for having relevant materials forwarded; all materials received will be acknowledged and treated confidentially. The applicant will be screened by members of the search committee and selected candidates will be interviewed.