Speech-Language Pathologist (TeachIowa Job #24956)
- Full Time
- More Information
- https://www.applitrack.com/teachiowa/onlineapp/_application.aspx?posJobCodes=24956&posFirstChoice=Student Support Services&posSpecialty=Speech and Lan
The Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency is conducting a search for a Speech-Language Pathologists.
The essential functions for the Speech-Language Pathologist position include:
- Evaluate skills in the communication domain (articulation, voice, fluency, language) to create implement and monitor IFSP/IEP.
- Perform screening and assessment Child Find activities in the academic and communication domains.
- Utilize evidenced based literacy instruction to enhance student achievement in all academic settings (e.g., general education classroom, special education classroom setting) using a variety of service delivery models (direct, consultative, co-teaching).
- Utilize evidenced based articulation evaluation and instructional practices to enhance student achievement in all academic settings using a variety of service delivery models
Date available: 8/15/2016
Location: Bettendorf, Clinton, or Muscatine
The successful candidate for a Speech-Language Pathologist must have:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
- Meet Iowa licensure requirements
- Experience in educational setting preferred
Bettendorf IA USDawn Meierdmeier@mbaea.org 563-344-6411