Skip to main content
Mississippi Bend AEA
Main Content

Can I obtain an endorsement through the AEA by taking staff development courses?

Endorsements may only be earned through a college or university. Colleges and universities submit their endorsement programs to the Bureau of Licensure for approval. Endorsements may only be granted by those colleges and universities with state approved programs. It may be that a college or university that offers an endorsement program will accept an AEA course as one of the program requirements, but this MUST be cleared through the college or university before the student enrolls in the AEA course.

« Back

© 2021 Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency