Skip to main content
Mississippi Bend AEA
Main Content

If I don't meet the requirements for an Intial certificate, is there any certificate available?

Yes, you can get a conditional certificate valid for one year if: you have not completed all the required courses in the professional education core, you have not completed the human relations component, or you do not have 160 days of teaching experience in the last five years. You can also get a conditional certificate if you have completed all required courses but your degree won't be granted until the next regular commencement.

« Back

© 2021 Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency